Hey, the name's Evie - welcome to my blog! I reblog anything that catches my fancy~ So this blog contains a smattering from a lot of different fandoms and other stuff. Enjoy!
[imgs by meltingfondue (tumblr) and homoechii (DA)]
WHAT IF SEASON ONE/TWO SAM WAS A PROPHET
I MEAN HEADACHES, VISIONS OF THE FUTURE…
AND WHEN HE DIED CHUCK WAS MADE INTO THE NEW PROPHET AND THAT’S WHY HE NEVER HAD ANY MORE VISIONS
this could actually make tons of sense
That would make more sense than in the canon where Sam is “LOL nope no more headaches anymore LOL just took some ibuprofen it’s all good now”
god said adam and eve not throw adam in hell and leave
"He spent a lot of time doing Tai-chi, he likes vegan diet and he reads probably more poetry than the fans would expect." x
Behind the Scenes of Supernatural: A Fan’s Perspective (full mockumentary in HD OuO ENJOY)(x)
"season 10 probably won’t be the last season"
There’s a difference between Castiel and Cas.
there’s this commercial on tv now for supernatural and they’re basically like “The Winchester brothers are back for more mysterious and dangerous adventures” and then
they fucking show this clip
and I just can’t even imagine what people that don’t watch supernatural will think of this show
it’s been a long day
I’VE WAITED FOUR YEARS AND TEN MONTHS TO POST THIS (aired October 1, 2009)
come on baby, don’t fear the reaper.
↳Round 1, group 5: saving-things-hunting-people
demon!dean goes back in time to taunt dean in his dreams. It’s only in the moment that he realizes that, in a prisoner of azkaban style twist, he had been confronting his future self all along in 3x10 “dream a little dream of me”
- Dean was very good at wrestling
- Sam had a magic phase
- Dean liked/likes to wear women’s underwear
- Sam had been bullied and was a bully
- John Winchester used to go to sleep listening to a music box
- Sam is really good at poker
- Sam and Dean liked superheros growing up and used to pretend to be them
- Dean likes black licorice
- Cas can tell infections by smelling a person/body
- Bobby liked to get Pedicures
- John Winchester was neglectful
- Dean’s birthday as a human was January 24th, 2014. He was 35.
- The last episode with Chuck in it he disappeared in a puff of white smoke. No confirmed Death.
- Sam has been married once
- Jimmy’s daughter is still alive
- Dean watches soap operas
- Dean walked in on Sam watching Casa Erotica
- Almost every male character in the show that hes been in the show for 3+ episodes have been alcoholic
- Dean can play guitar
- The Winchester brothers watch Game of Thrones
- Sam is worthy enough to hold Mjolnir
- Sam and Dean share a heaven
- we have no knowledge of where Jesse the antichrist is
- Sam and Dean have not celebrated Christmas since 2007
- Dean’s allergic to cats
- 3/4 of the immediate Winchester family have made deals with demons. 2/4 have been possessed by demons. 1/4 have slept with a demon
- Dean has had at least one child
- Sam has had 2 STDs, both of which were given (and taken away by) supernatural creatures
- Sam has had more foreign souls and supernatural creatures inside his meat suit than and other character in Supernatural
- Crowley owns the Moon
- Adam said yes. It is unclear if his soul was present in his body when Sam, Lucifer and Michael dived into the Cage though it is likely
- Sam’s room at the bunker has a tv in it
- Dean is scared of flying, Sam is scared of clowns
Sam and Dean do not share a heaven.
Sam and Dean do not share a heaven.
SAM anD DEAn DO nOT SHARE A HEAVEN.
Dark Side of the Moon is one of my favorite (and imho, most painful) SPN episodes, but one I feel gets greatly overlooked in fandom. And I know that I’ve seen more and better meta on this subject before, but it’s something people frequently mis-state (like the fandom ‘fact’ that Dean was born on a Thursday), and it makes me froth at the mouth every time.
When the boys die in DSOTM, Sam is shot first. If Sam and Dean shared a heaven, this would mean that Dean, dying second, should immediately go into the shared heaven with Sam. This is not what happens; Dean ends up in the Impala, alone. He steps outside into a memory; this first heaven Dean experiences is the fireworks with teenage Sam while he himself is an adult. If that was RealSam, not SimulcraSam, Sam would have been his adult self experiencing the memory with Dean. Dean remembers the shooting and ends up alone in the Impala again; not in the Impala with Sam. If Sam and Dean shared a heaven, Sam would be with Dean both times waking up in the Impala. He is not. The thirteen year old Sam Dean sees is SimulcraSam.
Cas speaks to Dean. Dean drives, and finds the Real Sam, sitting as an adult in the place he would have sat as a youngster, enjoying Thanksgiving. Exactly as Dean was in the place he would have been as a youngster with SimulcraSam in the fireworks memory, meaning that yes: if the fireworks Sam had been Real Sam, he would have been his adult self.
The episode continues from there and makes crystal clear that the boys do not share a heaven. Their memories are separate and distinct. Mary in Dean’s heaven cannot see or hear Sam, which hardly sounds like an experience that would be heaven for Sam Winchester.Indeed, some of the ‘heaven’ memories are each others worst memories (the night Sam leaves for Stanford would not, in any world, be a part of Dean’s heaven; nor would the two weeks Sam ran away to Flagstaff).
They visit each others ‘heaven’ memories. They don’t share a damned heaven.
listen, son. your dumb night light just makes it easier for the monsters to find you